Tsow-Tun Le Lum Society
Substance Abuse and Trauma Treatment Centre

Referral Workers

Where can I get an application for treatment?

Prospective clients must see a counsellor to obtain our application for treatment (we do not accept self-referrals). All prospective clients need to adhere to requirements identified in the intake package.

Referral workers may request Intake Packages by email, info@tsowtunlelum.org . Please state in the email if you’re a mental health counsellor or a community professional, and the application package you’re requesting.